If I am in need or know someone in need, who do I call? Call our St. Vincent de Paul Conference at (510) 796-5494.

How do I register as a parishioner? Visit or call the parish office for a registration form.

How do I sign my child up for Religious Education? Please visit the CCD Registration page.

How do adults receive Religious Education? Please visit the RCIA page for more information.

When I’m traveling, how can I find Mass times in the area near me? Find a Church Near Me

Are there resources for seniors in the area? Check out these resources:
Assisted Living Facilities near Fremont
Paying for Assisted Living Facilities in Fremont
Assisted Living Laws and Regulations in Fremont
Paying for Senior Care
Paying for Senior Care – Long Term Care
Information about the care options and assistance programs for seniors with Alzheimer’s or dementia

NEW! California Residential Alzheimer’s Care (Memory Care): Laws, Costs & Financial Help

The mission at AssistedLivingToday.com is to help the disabled and elderly maximize their healthy years and age gracefully. 
Assisted Living Options for Low-Income Elders
Senior House for Low-Income Residents

Medicare, Medicaid, Insurance Guides: These guide walk readers step-by-step through the multiple options provided by Medicare, Medicaid, and insurance for people recently unemployed, including critical information like costs, and financial assistance.   You can view the guides here: 

Are there resources for addiction recovery?

Addiction Recovery During Higher Education

replica rolex deepsea