We are pleased to announce that as of April 2020, Online Giving is available for you to make contributions to the church. This option makes use of current technology and security standards, and allows you to easily setup recurring contributions. It also enables our church to take advantage of new tools to become more efficient.
Online Giving Parishioner Benefits
- Secure and confidential. No need to share payment information with the church office.
- Efficient. Set up direct withdrawals from your checking, watches replica savings account or a credit card.
- Simple. Start, stop and change your contributions at any time.
- Convenient. No need to write a check or have cash available.
Online Giving is intended to be a convenient tool for you to use, and we strongly support both Online Giving and Offering Envelopes for contributions to the parish. Online Giving is the electronic way to participate in weekly offertory.
Start giving online today!
- This link will take you to Our Sunday Visitor page for St. James the Apostle.
- Create an account using your Bank or Credit Card.
- Schedule your recurring gifts or one time gift.
Please prayerfully consider giving online. If you have any questions, contact Patrick Valath at (510) 579-6673.
Fr. Antony Vazhappilly
Online Giving is provided by Our Sunday Visitor, a Catholic not-for-profit organization serving parishes for more than 100 years.